Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 65 plate captur.
I have had a warning light on about check tyre pressures and more recently puncture. Had it in to tyre place this morning and they say it's the valve it's leaking from and they are sensor valves.. has anyone had these changed? Which ones did you buy? And do they need reprogramming or anything? Any help much appreciated thank you 馃榾

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Can't reset it when it says puncture haha!
I was under impression that the sensor was actually in the valve ?
So more than likely just replace the valve and it be ok?

Registered
I have a 65 plate captur.
I have had a warning light on about check tyre pressures and more recently puncture. Had it in to tyre place this morning and they say it's the valve it's leaking from and they are sensor valves.. has anyone had these changed? Which ones did you buy? And do they need reprogramming or anything? Any help much appreciated thank you 馃榾
My 2016 Captur had leaks from the tyre valves on all 4 wheels over a 4 year period. But in my case, every case was caused by corrosion around the hole drilled through the aluminion wheel rim which the tyre valve is fitted through. Air was leaking from around the base of the valve as a result. The tyre valves had to be removed from the rim, and the hole sandpapered to get rid of the "Bubbling Up" corrosion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts