Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a ....... world we live in !! I am celebratinf my 60 th in a few days time, and the fact that there has not been a major war or threat in my lifetime,.... and along comes Putin and threatens it all!!
I hope it doesn't end up in more blood being spilt..Those Ukrainians have a difficult life as it is!!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
824 Posts
Cant just lay blame at Putin.......Yanks make a mess wherever they go,I think theres more to this than what looks obvious!I too hope there will be no bloodshed!

Have you been in a bubble Ythsie......there has always been conflict and war its a human disease!!

Anyway saying that Id rather stay away from politics!!

Do they sell Capturs in Ukraine?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too near for comfort...and pulling in the UK , France etc over the Crimea and Sebastopol...The people there know nothing except the Russian point of view...Even the propoganda that they show...
Americans not involved in this really.. More difficult to cope with when it is literally on your doorstep!!
Capturs MUST be being sold!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's really sad graham.

Also sad is the hypocrisis when we recognise the right to vote for indepence or whatever to some people and don;t recognise it to others.

Justice ala carte is not right!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts