Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our 0.9 Captur and its really feels under powered leaving a junction and on town driving also lurches when you change gear thought that was me with it being a new car but it's doing it with everyone else as well anyone else had this problem it's going back to the dealers in a couple of days also got the 29.9 fault.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Did you "try before you buy"

·
Registered
409 Posts
Perhaps he should have bought a model from perhaps another car maker.

·
Registered
741 Posts
The 0.9 does need revving also it is going to be tight in the first 1000 miles or so; check to see if the ECO mode is on too as that can make the car a bit sluggish.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the same engine and can honestly say I've been amazed just how good this tiny engine performs..its a 3 cylinder 0.90cc capacity and the captur is not exactly a small car..did you not go for a test drive or read a few reviews before you got it?
meterman_56

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have the same engineAnd changed from a 1,6
It can be a little slow in Eco and I must admit if I'm at a tricky junction I do take it out of eco
But it shoots up to 70 easily In eco
Even quicker out of eco

Mime will be 14 week's old tomorrow
And getting better by the day

·
Registered
409 Posts
Still waiting for a reply from original poster. Ah well Tata for now.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I think perhaps

·
Registered
409 Posts
These forums are a source of info for people who are trying to decide what car they will buy next. They are also very easy to sabotage. You only have to put one or two critical threads in to put people off. Some of them are quite crude.

·
Registered
924 Posts
LynG,
Wikipedia definition follows:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroÊŠl/, /ˈtrÉ'l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people.

Hope this helps you understand the slang that is used. People are suggesting that the OP was, perhaps, not a genuine Captur driver, but someone who for some unknown reason had a gripe against Capturs, Renaults, or even this forum, heaven forbid.

·
Registered
95 Posts
exactly Crossbow - and by the way what have we heard from this so called :Ian Hopley???

Not his location - not his date of birth / age ..........nothing more than this first post.

thats not good enough for me ...............So mr Hopley ............what is your mission ??

Bugger!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Not accusing anybody of anything but there is a person of that name who works forTata motors. All I want him to do is reply. Either that or find something "less clever" to do on his dinner break.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts