Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Capture just over a week and love it, but not sure about the updates. I followed the instructions and used a USB stick etc and it all seemed ok but after updating back in the car the screen went blank and after waiting a while It was still blank. After turning it off then back on again it seems to be working but I've no idea if its updated or not......anyone had the same problem?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi stupot, sorry I can't help as not yet received my car yet. I'm sure someone who is in possession of theirs will post an answer for you. Glad to see your enjoying it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Stupot, are you referring to the R Link here? if so I have not encountered the problem you have mentioned as all updates have been done automatically via the system over the air as to say.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi Stupot,Welcome to the forums, sorry I can't help either but hopefully someone out there can...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Stupot,
I have the Media Nave and the system does go blank following the update. I waited a few minutes to see if it would restart itself but it did not. I turned it back on and checked the version which you can get to through the system settings. I can't remember exactly how to check this as I am not in the car just now. My system went from version 2 to version 3. I have not tried updating the maps yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts