Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I am a total newbie ( got my Raptur Tues 18th ) love the carslowly finding how things work,but cannot work out why media player has to be turned on to recieve calls from my mobile also have noticed a loud chime sound at times is it some that needs to be turned off? Kind regards Alan B.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Your Raptur (sorry Captur) is great. The loud chime maybe from your satnav as a camera or speed limit warning. Havent connected phone as I've got the wife to answer the phone.....

·
Registered
921 Posts
a good question ... I did my first motorway journey a few days ago and I also heard a chime twiceAny ideas as to what it might be would be very welcome
Lyn

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
119 Posts
The chime is the satnav warning you you are going to fast.
You can turn it off but I prefer it on on mine especially on mad outer london a roads where speed limits change all the time and there are so many signs you miss the speed ones.

It can be annoying especially when the satnav thinks you're in a 30 when you're actually in a 40 as in the main drag in Woking. The satnav has a hissy fit and continual bleeps but I just tell it to shut up and ignore it.

Me and my satnav continually argue. It's quite amusing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts