Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When buying a car it always should be a very considered purchase.Lots of factors can influence choice, model, manufacturer etc but often buyers neglect to do a basic check on a cars history but if this isn't done it can cause all sorts of issues later on and is a case of buyer beware.
But trying to find a reliable car checking service can also be an issue, as I have recently purchased my Captur and prior to that was looking at different vehicles I found this site to be superb :https://totalcarcheck.co.uk/
A total vehicle check costs from just £2.89 and you have the result almost instantly, it gives peace of mind when purchasing a used vehicle because you are then aware of any previous issues the car may have had.
My recommendation of this site it is purely based on my recent experience of using them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Car inspection is better than vehicle history checks because it shows a full performance of a used car like MOT history and status, mileage history, advisory and failure notices. My recommendation is car analytics based on my experience; it offers the lowest cost in the UK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts