Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove a TCe 90 yesterday. Was rather concerned that gear stick vibrated continuously. Was this peculiar to that particular car or have other members/owners experienced this?
Also, for your information,I gathered from the saleman that the Expression+ is not being built at present. You can only have the Dynamique and orders are being taken for May delivery - seems a long wait.
I would also comment that a lot of you seem to have niggling problems with your new pride and joy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi, i have had my 0.9 tce medianav for 3 weeks now and i love it. All good so far apart from a bit of condensation in a rear light cluster. It drives lovely, so smooth and quiet. I have had new cars before and both had niggly problems. I think that is to be expected. It is the smoothest car that i have ever had. Hope that helps. BtW my gear stick does not vibrate at all. :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome!! Its a strange comment from your dealer in regard to Expression models........it may be due to the fact that they could well have too many Dynamique on stock in Spain and need to get inventories down! As for the gearstick yes you will find it does vibrate (not many cars that dont!) but to feel it you have to drive with your hand on it.......you shouldn't see it vibrate if that's what you mean?
Dont forget a Forum by its nature will find a way to publicise problems......on the other hand there will be loads of owners who are completely happy with their Captur.........I would think that there are many more owners who arent members here and you only see the owners who are prepared to get involved posting anything on here.......dont read too much into it the Captur is a fine car!! It has some shortcomings but which car these days doesnt?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Oooh Thankyou.............I try my best...........but aint a salesman.........just an enthusiastic owner lol!!

That said in my younger days I used to enjoy studying manufacturers promotional books etc and then going into dealerships just to catch salesmen out...........sometimes knowing far more about the product than the salesman did lol..........isnt that sad??

·
Registered
236 Posts
Recently, with a nice and apparently knowledgeable Mercedes salesman, I suggested a combo of version and options (with Merc, the option game is worse than a set of Lego!)that he admitted he had never considered and actually found very clever !<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 9 of 9 Posts