Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my captur at the end of August. Dealer said it wouldn't be ready until November. I had an email a couple of weeks ago from Renault to say it will be ready 14th October! Hoping that is the case!

I ordered the 90Tce model in black with the ivory roof and ivory accents down the side and at the front. I am very excited. I have done a lot of reading and read the reviews. It was a toss up between this and the Nissan Juke but after reading a review where the juke got slaughtered I decided I wanted the captur. Plus it is better looking!

I drive a Mini Cooper D at the moment and I am fed up with having no space. Plus the ride is really hard and you sit very low. Only thing I am worried about is that my mini doesn't mess about and if you put your foot down, you go! From the reviews I think I might struggle getting the same oomph out of the Captur. To be honest I sit a lot of the time in rush hour traffic so I would rather have the comfort of a bigger car but I am worried about over taking and getting off roundabouts. I am sure I will get used to it though.

I will take pics when I get the car. I love seeing everyone's pics on here!

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome! ive had the email from Renault too saying my car should arrive on the 14th of Oct so they may even be on the same boat. the wait is driving me insane :D lol

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have chosen the 120. I am sure that will all the umph I need. More power than my 1.6l magane. I am looking forward to driving the dual clutch six gear, tiptronic-type changer.

Had tiptronic on an espace I drove. Great fun.

I am sure you will enjoy your 90. Just switch off the eco setting, get that little turbo humming.
Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my Captur on the 19th July. I called the dealership today and it wont be arriving until late October - early November due to delays in manufacturing.

Feeling very annonyed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts