Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,having lurked for a week I thought Id join in!

Ordered my Captur last week and just waiting for the delivery call now,its from stock so shouldn't be too long hopefully.Ordered a Black TCE 90 Dynamique with medianav with an Arizona roof and black explorer wheels,really looking forward to the first drive now!
Great Forum with a good vibe!!

Hope to share information as we go!
Cheers

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome TC Ed!!

Glad you like it on here...I'm never off!

I think it is a useful place and will be in the future...if people share their experiences and thoughts.

All down to Dan for setting it up..Good on him!!

As for your car you're lucky.. I've been waiting since June...!

Your colour choice is great!..The Arizona really sets off the black...will look forward to photos once you get it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ahhh jealous!! I've ordered the same but with Arizona wheels and touch pack, but have to wait til November. Maybe I missed a trick and should have waited to order from stock! Plus I think my current cars aware its going to be disowned as week by week more things are going wrong with it!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi TC Eddy welcome to the forum. Like yourself a lot of us here are patiently awaiting delivery.
Those that have taken delivery have kindly posted photos and shared their thoughts with us. Hope all goes smoothly.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome aboard :)) good forum and obviously some useful info floating around. Good luck with getting yours soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try this one size.
Ordered TCe 90 MediaNav Tahoe Blue 26 June for 1st September delivery.
Car delivered on time to dealers, ready to collect 04 September.
Then I run into the DVLA who now insist that private reg transfers are all done by post to Swansea.
This improvement of service takes a minimum of 10 working days.
So there we have it. Car on time DVLA useless.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi TC Eddy - I haven't seen that colour combination yet it would be good if you could post some pictures when you get it. It sounds a great combination.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Was warned of this by my dealer so was going to just retain my number then get it changed at a later date. Then changed my mind and decided to put my plate on the new car. Just means ill have to go to the dealers and drool over it. So near and yet so far.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The beauty of the Renault Captur is the different colour combinations, black with Arizona roof and Arizona gloss pack was my second (close) choice. Had it not been for the fact my last two cars were black I would have gone for that option.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the smashing welcome!
mine will have the exterior and interior chrome pack instead of the Arizona one.......I dont think there will be any combos I dont like.....its a great idea with the personalisation!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'll have that pack on my stone beige/black one as well! I'm playing a bit conservative, and a colour that hasn't been up on the forum...I'll have the chrome pack on the mirors and exhaust and the silver off road protectors (in plastic).

The waiting is killing me!! Strange that no one has posted getting the 1.2 version..... I'm waiting for that in the automatic for my better half!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't wait to pick up my new car hopefully 25/25th September. Being driving for a good few years and this is the first brand new car i have bought so really excited. Roll on next week!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What model KazW? I too am excited...19 days and counting down!
My first new car as well...and I don't drive because of my eyesight..
I am a bit of a motorhead and have been all my life! Worse punishment possible as I love fast cars and performance cars... I`m lucky as I've passed on my passion to my youngest son, who takes me with him on driving holidays in his car.

He has an AudiS8 that doesn't disappoint in terms of performance with a Lambo. engine. We did the Stelvio Pass last year as featured on Top Gear.. Magnificent!

This car , for my partner and I, will hopefully be sipping rather than glugging the petrol in my retirement and allow us to do a bit of European touring...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dynamique Medianav in Arizona. Only ever had small run around cars my other half has had new cars for work etc but my first. Daughter already wants a shot but as she is still learning she will have to wait!! My son actually asked why we couldn't we get a sports car told him if he want to sit on the roof no problem Oh and we would have to win the lottery as he is 14 what can expect never happy

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Haha...nice one!

What engine have you gone for?

Your son will have a few years to save up....he/you will need it for his insurance....Thank God those days have passed by for me! I remember the first insurance for my son at 17...he wanted something 'nippy` then...and got a Focus...that was bad enough...but the wanted a Subaru Impreza!!!!

Now aged 26, he runs an Audi S8 V10 5.2 litre, and has a petrol tanker behind him...Just as well he works in the oil industry! He can run a tank if he wants to..but I wanted a comfortable, economical car in my retirement...and I think the Captur fits the bill..... as long as Renault reliability steps up a few notches!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Same engine as I have gone for Kaz,I was very impressed with it on my test drive!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That looks lovely.....just how I like em nice and shiny!!
Liking the chrome trim too,thats as I have ordered!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts