Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just confirmed by dealership can pick up our captur on 19th May10-30 am hope the sun is shining !:)

·
Registered
921 Posts
congratulations

Let's hope the sun is shining for you
But you will still love it in the rain

Lyn

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lyn you are right I will still love it in the rain. On another note I have spotted just 3 capturs in Bucksin the last 2 weeks 1 all tahoe blue 1all diamond black & 1 ivory with black roof

·
Registered
921 Posts
it's raining here and the raindrops look like little sparkling jewels

Obviously a great colour combo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Todays the day! The sun is shining and we are picking up our captur this morning I will try and put a photo or 2 when I figure out how to do it!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome geoval..By the time you read this you will be the proud owner of a Captur.. Hope it meets all of your expectations and more!!! I will have had mine 3 months tomorrow..how time flies. Have enjoyed driving it..it feels really special. I have same engine as yours..for a 3 cylinder its a little cracker you'll love it. Its becoming very popular as there are a lot more about now than 3 months ago but not as many as the Duke or Kia Sportage which seem to be everywhere... Dont forget to update your maps and its also worth upgrading your postcode also..for £4.45 it's worth doing. Enjoy your Captur..I'm sure you'll soon love it as we all do on this Forum..well nearly all of us anyway... If you need to know about any thing about your Captur in the next few days just go through the different threads that have been posted..failing that ..post your own Question.. one of our experienced members will have the solution for you!!!
meterman _56

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the club : )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts