Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered our Captur last week and dealer struggled to get the colour we wanted, anyhow got one now delivery due next Friday.
Can't wait.

·
Super Moderator
2,380 Posts
How did you manage that short a wait? Mine was ordered in February with delivery being forecast for mid July... a full 20 weeks

·
Registered
34 Posts
How on earth did you manage that kind of speedy delivery? I waited 12 weeks which is average, but lots of people are waiting up to 20 weeks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was lucky too with mine. The exact spec and colour i wanted was the showroom model! I told them i wanted to buy it and they had to sell it to me. I think the dealer was heartbroken because he had ordered the spec that he liked and i think he had his eye on it.

Oh well

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sotty said:
How on earth did you manage that kind of speedy delivery? I waited 12 weeks which is average, but lots of people are waiting up to 20 weeks.
Not sure, just told the dealer what I wanted and kept hassling him. The car was in the system though but allocated to another dealer, they stole it off them, I've mentioned the process they had to go through in one of the other threads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts