Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be interesting to know what car is your Captur replacing.

Mine is a TCE 120 EDC and is replacing a Nissan Note diesel and manual.

What about you ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Juke Tekna 1.5dci; replaced Honda CR-V 2.2 EX DCi - did not think I will need such a large car anymore...how wrong can you get?!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I replaced a Grand Espace 2.0l petrol auto

with a 1.6 petrolMegane manual, whichhas now beenreplaced with a 120 TCE Auto. My cars are getting smaller, will it be a Twizzy next?

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi kia sportage 2011 miss that car but was proving too expensive to run so sold it to get brand new captur two tone tahoo blue.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Renault Captur 1.5 dCI 90 Diesel, Manual, Black

replaced a MITSHUBISHI OUTLANDER INSTYLE+, 2.4 PETROL MANUAL, 170 hp, black, (6 years, 37.500 km)

which had replaced a BMW 318 is 140 hp,(14 years, 95.000 kms)

which had replaced a used TOYOTA celica 2.0 GT Manual, 145 hp, (2 years +50.000 miles, totaling 165.000 miles)

Edited by: plinakos

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Tyrfelin.... For sure they do!!! Future cars will be totally futuristic

However I do miss the space, power and driving behavior of the Outlander. Still adjusting though!

Edited by: plinakos

·
Registered
38 Posts
52 plate Clio 3dr 1.5 dci with leaky/squeeky sunroof lol, before that Honda integra type R , cracking track day car, clio for the weekdays ,

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Clio has always been a great car! Remember your Captur is based on one!!! Great sorrow that you had a Modus John! Renault's HUGE mistake!Edited by: Tyrfelin

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In view of the sample we have so far and judging by their previous cars, it seemsthat the Captur has managed to achieve unanimity among very different people.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Tyrfelin, you're a bit unfair with the Modus which looked admittedly a bit bland but was a surprisingly pleasant car to drive.

·
Registered
824 Posts
My last car was a 2002 Jaguar X Type 2.5V6 Auto.........beautiful condition outside make no mistake a lovely car.....it was nursed............but it needed @£3500 spending on it mechanicaly and rot wise which was more than double the actual value of the car..........after 3 years of ownership I just decided I needed a complete and utter change........so chose a Captur!!

Not to mention the fuel cost savings my Captur pays for itself!!........its been a good move!!
One thing I really really miss though........a glove box light!!

My vehicle before the Jag was.........A Mazda Bongo........yeah I jest not!!
it was brilliant though!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Moved up from a Smart.... bit of a change in size , but driven by need to put wheelchair in back etc.Must admit loved the Smart, but the suspension was almost solid..... my back thanks me :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Aston Martin DB9... but i swapped it for the Captur as i wanted ppl to notice me and turn heads

errr...and my other car was a 2011 Scenic. great car with lots of hidden storage (which i think could have been put into the Captur to make it even better) but i liked the looks of the Captur and the ease of driving around town beats the Scenic ive found.

·
Registered
588 Posts
re the Modus my local Renault dealer (who ive dealt with for 20yrs, past dealerships he's had had been Vauxhall) refused to sell me one claiming id be bored of it in 6 months and instead gave me a great deal on a Clio to prevent me buying it
saying that i still had a test drive in it and thought it was a great little car

1 - 20 of 133 Posts