Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what version of capture every one is getting.Personally went for 1.5d media nav. Seems to have everything I wanted in a modern car,and must say I am delighted with the car.Have not found anything I dislike yet over the four weeks I have had it.Was a wee bit annoyed at initial mpg figures,but they seem to be improving the more miles I do.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I went for 1.5dci 90Dynamique media nav manual.I added full colour pack extra rear tints and charcoal seat covers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went for 1.5 DCi, Manual, Dynamique, MediaNav in Diamond Black. Have driven 700+ miles this week and purposely avoided motorways as much as possible because I'm really enjoying the car

·
Registered
824 Posts
Mine is a Dynamique Medianav 90TCe Arizona Orange roof over Diamond Black really enjoying driving and owning it so far I had a concern it may have been underpowered (only 900cc) it isnt!! it seems to be getting better by the day.....or maybe that's just me
really pleased I chose a Captur!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi jkd, I went for thee Dymanique S Media Nav 1.5 diesel as I travel quite a few miles each year. I chose Arizona with black roof and went for the R Link. So far I am really pleased with it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Dynamique Medianav 90TCe in Oyster Grey one tone. only options were the arm rest and rear parking sensors.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey. I went for the dynamique tce 90 as I do very little miles to warrant the extra cost of the diesel. Chose black with Arizona roof, wheels and gloss pack. Arizona touch pack with the orange seats and steering wheel decal. R link and rear parking camera as I got a good deal on them.

Beza I wrote up a little review of my test drive in the Newbie section a while ago, it accelerates well due to the extra torque low down. And if you change up a bit earlier than you would in a normal petrol to keep the turbo spooling you can make swift progress. You just need to work the gears a bit more. Id say its similar to a normal 1.6 petrol with a bit less grunt at high speed. Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine will be identical to CJ86 except for mines the dynamique S diesel and I opted not to have the rear camera, it's due late December. Edited by: AceMum

·
Registered
260 Posts
Acemum Here's hoping all the dates get pushed forward, will make a nice Xmas pressie! Hopefully mine will arrive next month but I Wouldn't put money on it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm not holding my breath but let's hope, we probably need a few more to choice our colour options to get the production line moving!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi jkd41, good post as I'm always forgetting whose got or ordered what, its an age thing I'm told

I'm waiting for DCi manual Dynamique S in Tahoe blue, black roof & wheels with chrome trim inside & out. Added r-link, reversing camera, heated seats, protection pack & G3 protection, can't wait to see it never mind drive it!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I own an Intens 120 EDC beige/stone and black roof.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mine is Dynamique Medianav 90TCe with RLink Boston Blue 8 days to go I actually can not wait any longer!! Struggling big time!! Especially there are new pictures now appearing every day!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
In 2 weeks I will own a beauty and a beast in one Captur
1.5dCi,Arizona Orange roof over Diamond Black, alloy Diamond black 17" wheels, R-link, heated seats, dark tinted rear and boot windows, rear parking camera, electric folded mirrors etc. etc. (just to show off
)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I haz the arizona with black roof and black wheels, manual 1.5 dci .. straight up media nav with charcoal seats ... the vision behind is quite good so i didnt go with the reversing camera or the r-link although i would quite like the different engine noises and visual !"how am i driving red / gold / green" display ... but ..... what i got i like it a lot!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I went for the Dynamique S Dci MediNav in black with ivory roof.

It had to be the diesel for me. Getting 65 MPG at the moment and it's still slowly going up.

Went for the Dynamique S as I am used to rear parking sensors and folding wing mirrors (funny what you just get used to - remember cars without air con. Would not go back to those days). You also get the tinted rear windows and 17 in. fancy alloys.

By the time you add all those bits up it was worth the extra.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts