Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I only just scratched my wheel, its the silver with black, not massively noticeable but can see if looking for it. Any tips or tricks on how to smoothen it out, or get rid?

Thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yes, T cut it. Use a pencil stick paint, let dry. Use a tiny piece of wet and dry. Retouch up.
Alternatively, you could get a professional job, but on alloys, I suppose it is bound to happen again.

I am being so careful at the moment, but one lapse of concentration and that's it. My last car had many minor scrapes. I suppose that's the problem of these fancy alloys. They really look superb but how long can we keep that up ????

·
Registered
215 Posts
black permanent marker pen if its not too big , thats if it is the black paint thats scratched

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was the silver bit, so it doesnt look too bad, can i also note that it was the curb! Obviously turned in too much will definitely take more care next time, a friend also suggested T Cut Metal Polish might give that a go tonight, thankfully its not massively noticeable as soon as I heard the sound I turned out, looks more rough, like a scuff mark, and slight bit of dirt from the curb, I will try my best, thanks for the suggestions guys!

Edited by: abih_90

1 - 5 of 5 Posts