Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Renault been a bit slow with getting some accessories out?

With a car like this I thought i'd be able to get roof bars and rubber mats at least, but I can't see anything. I'm not even surethe carpet mats that came with the car are actually designed for the car and not a Clio or something else. Maybe just another of my dealers ****-ups. Anyway, with having washable seat covers you'd think some rubber mats would also be good for this time of year. Hopefully roof bars are available for the summer, when i'd want them. I can see they're available on the new Clio now.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Mikey all that stuff is available..mats in rubber or with piping saying Captur on them...I have them...the accessories have to be Europe wide..see accessories in Gallery and you will see everyrhing ..roof bars cycle carriers etc..must be an equivalent UK brochure!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ythsie said:
Mikey all that stuff is available..mats in rubber or with piping saying Captur on them...I have them...the accessories have to be Europe wide..see accessories in Gallery and you will see everyrhing ..roof bars cycle carriers etc..must be an equivalent UK brochure!!
I would have thought so, but UK Renault website has nothing. Google search finds nothing either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts