Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am playing with OBD interface, and I currently found only one app able to (partially) read useful data from my plugin: Car Scanner.
It can read current, voltage and battery status. They are useful and interesting, but more useful and intersting would be to be able to read other parameters such as single cells voltages, transmission/gear status, and so on.
Is anybody else experimenting with OBD?
Car scanner is configurable with custom PIDs, and configuration can also be shared among users, so we could group and share knowledge.

I previously used a bluetooth OBD adapter, but it does not communicate properly with captur, not reading system current, so I switched to a Wifi dongle. Then I found an user which successfully connected the phone to the car via bluetooth dongle using CanZE app for ZOE50.... but CanZe does not support wifi! He says he can read lot of data about cells, but I don't know how much we can thrust readings for another type of battery...

·
Registered
2020 E:TECH Hybrid
64 Posts
It will be interesting to see what you find..............I was going to suggest CanZE as that was what people used when I was on the Zoe forum when we had one. I never got around to using it though so can't really comment about it but I do know that individual cells could be monitored.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts