Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my wifes' 0.9tce Dynamique Media Nav yesterday evening. Ordered February with a promised date of mid to late March, so a slight delay. To be fair the dealer was doing their best to get it here in time for the 1st April. She went for the Tahoe Blue, not two tone. I must admit that the amount of standard kit is amazing for a small car. The interior plastics are a little hard but I have a BMW so I'm used to a better quality of interior, given it costs £12K-£15K more. Her previous car was a basic Mazda 2 with very little extras. The Captur's additional featureshave bamboozled her a little but she can't stop smiling and she's like a child in a sweet store. She loves the fact that she has sat nav, USB music "on tap" and her iphone can now be answered. Reading the forums I must admit that I will be updating the sat nav with the full post code functionality. Fingers crossed that she will have trouble free motoring as Renaults have had a few poor JD customer satisfactotion surveys of late. I think I should have changed the post to "Wife Very Happy".

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well done and enjoy

I ordered mine 7th jan with a delivery date of 1st April at dealers but it hasn't arrived yet:(

·
Registered
168 Posts
As long as she's happy
Mine's very much the same, loving the new car and all its kit

She's never been car proud before (even though she's had new cars)
Edited by: Prof Pat Pending

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She already has a credit card in my name so she couldn't get much happier. Probably if she left me for Johnny Depp? Just managed to do the full post code update and map pack upgrade. It took 2 attempts but Igot there. She's now looking at accessories. Does anybody know of any good accessory sites or items that will enhance the car? (no furry dice please)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Not much made for them yet...side steps and bull bars that in my opinion look too heavy and stupid..Italian make..
I have to say my favourite things are the chrome mirror covers and chrome tailpipe from Renault. The sill guards are nice and the expensive front and rear skid plates...made from plastic...all Renault accessories...
Apart from that I am thinking of a bee sting aereal....not much more...
A new husband with a fat cheque book in your case....? LOL!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I have read about the interior dashboard finish being poor BUT I TOTALLY DISAGREE! Also I think that the interior is so easy to clean!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree about the shark fin aerial. I know I've asked about accessories but has anyone fitted or seen a Captur with roof rails as most SUV's look good with them? i'm not too sure if they would suit the Capturs styling?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yes, but they don"t make them!! Stupid me...I meant a shark fin...it has a bee sting type...
Is it easy to swap?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts