Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! Just ordered my Captur Dynamique 0.9 Ivory with Diamond Black roof and extra tinted rear windows. Should arrive mid-March. Can't wait!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Very popular combo sasajak......hope the time passes quickly for you......in the mean time enjoy the Forum........and do a bit of Captur spotting when out on the road!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Sasajak!....a bit to wait but worth it!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, dont forget to post your Captur tips and hints when you discover them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow loads of us have good taste in colours

@ tceddy the car's ready by mid-Feb. Takes three weeks to get to the UK from Spain! I've only spotted one mono-tone Captur in the wild so far. A rare beast in these parts.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The trick is to be UNIQUE amd not have loads of Capturs the same!!!

I haven't seen one in Stone beige/black with a number plate C4PTUR....and I don't think I will!! Now that's special!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
A unique one would be SILVER and Black! Surely one of our members must have one.... come on get a picture in the gallery!!!!
Note to self; calm down and stop sounding like Ythsie and his mu.......

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nice one Frosty! There is someone on the Forum who has a silver/black one, but they're either waiting on it , or they haven't posted pictures of it!
Come to think of it...it is stramge that we haven't seen silver ones...as oyster grey has been popular...but no silver!
on the mudflaps theme...haha...did you see the member's pictures from Sweden? They look great!...

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
924 Posts
Mine's special, well to me any rate. It has an orange roof, orange body, orange wheels, and an orange roof decal.

I do love white cars with black roofs. One of my most favourite cars was a White Vauxhall VX2300 with a black vinyl roof, and a sunroof.

So glad that the ivory/black colour scheme is a favourite. Ivory is a tad more subtle that polar white.

Sasajak, It will be worth waiting for. Your own choice of colours, trim etc. Ordering a new car to your own specification is something special, even though it means waiting.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As long as the combo doesn't become COMMON I'm cool!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ythsie said:
Nice one Frosty! There is someone on the Forum who has a silver/black one, but they're either waiting on it , or they haven't posted pictures of it!
Come to think of it...it is stramge that we haven't seen silver ones...as oyster grey has been popular...but no silver!
on the mudflaps theme...haha...did you  see the member's pictures from Sweden? They look great!...

I did see the pictures Ythsie and if I'm honest I'm not a fan of mudflaps as I think they spoil the lines of cars, but in your case I think you need them so don't blame you for fitting them!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Frosty said:
A unique one would be SILVER and Black! Surely one of our members must have one.... come on get a picture in the gallery!!!!
Note to self; calm down and stop sounding like Ythsie and his mu.......

I've pad the deposit on my silver and black one today. Depending on the finance going through I could be its new first owner in a couple of weeks.

If it all goes through I'll certainly be posting photos

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum LisaH. Nice colour combo. What model of Captur have you gone for?? Mines a Tce90 Dynamique Medianav.. a great car to drive. Look forward to some pics of your new baby when it arrives.
meterman_56

1 - 19 of 19 Posts