Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stunned I have seen two Captur^s today both on the perimeter road in Hinckley Both coming from the A5end heading who knows where maybe A47 towards Leicester
One all black and one allblue

And not one wave

I travelled to Henley on Thames last week and stayed for a few days and didn't see one except mine of course People in the hotel were most intrigued

Lyn

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not into double figures yet with the ones I have seen Simpsob
They are still a rarity in these there parts lol

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they didn't look particularly old

But then what do you call old ?

Thinking about it maybe they were delivering them ?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Unbelievably I saw two today in Woking!!!!!

First ones I've ever seen in my area. First one was a Tahoe blue going northbound on the A3 bear Wisley and the second one was on the M25 clockwise at Cobham and that was a grey one.

To say I'm gobsmacked is an understatement.
IM NO LONGER ALONE!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's a funny feeling Lisa isn't itAnd for both of us two see two in a day
Maybe the sunshine brought them out LoL

·
Registered
863 Posts
had a white one follow me the other day.it was good to see what a captur looks like from the front let it overtake me and then I could see what a captur looked like from the back.is that sad or what

·
Registered
33 Posts
There's two I keep seeing round Leicester. Both in ivory white. One with a personalised reg plate that means the driver is surely called Amy!

They don't wave when I do from my scenic... Maybe when the Captur arrives!

·
Registered
59 Posts
there are loads in Glasgow, must see on average 3 a day and there's now an all orange one in my estate..... I was first though.....lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just seen one local to us in Runcorn..it was a black with ivory roof..parked half on the kerb...glad we didn't get black it was absolutely filthy and the front wheels (black) and full of brake dust...and then saw a Tahoe Blue ,lovely and clean going into the golf course...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hicky said:
had a white one follow me the other day.it was good to see what a captur looks like from the front let it overtake me and then I could see what a captur looked like from the back.is that sad or what

I did that before I had mine

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw one going south on A1 last Saturday near Newark. Arizona orange with black roof. My ivory/black auto on order for September delivery (hopefully!)

·
Registered
121 Posts
saw a all Ivory one this evening in Skegness that's 3 I ve seen in the last two months

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just seen my 1st captur on the road, I was coming into Bexhill on my way home, a boston blue/black roof, very nice lady she smiled and waved

·
Registered
355 Posts
Seeing Capturs quite often now. Finally had chance to talk to an owner in person. He had a black withwhite roof, he'd stopped next door to one of my work colleagues. He was very impressed, but never uses the Eco button so he uses more fuel than me. He also paid a lot more too.
Seen Arizona / white roof on Tues in Preston and an Ivory Black roof on Thurs an all Arizonaand an all Boston Blue in the same traffic queue on Friday.
I'm going to do a tick list for what I have seen / haven't seen.
There can't be many I've not seen.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You haven't seen me Sutty Blue lol lol lol lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts