Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my tax disc to discover the number on disc didn't match the plates on the car.

Just checked all paper work and it appears the dealership (DSG Morecambe) have put the wrong plates on my car!!!!

So having had a totally screwed up R-Link activation I now can't drive the stupid thing. This is turning into a dealership nightmare from ****!

I just cannot believe that any dealership could have a leave a new car driver driving around illegally!

What are your thoughts guys?

·
Registered
409 Posts
All sounds very amateur. Hope you get it all sorted without too much more hassle.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Totally agree, I'd be straight on to Renault UK customer services. Just to get everything of my chest , I always feel better with it out than in, so to speak.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dr65 said:
Totally agree, I'd be straight on to Renault UK customer services. Just to get everything of my chest , I always feel better with it out than in, so to speak.
Ooooh Matron!!.......

·
Registered
317 Posts
Agree, agree, agree, I have dealt with customer services twice now (My Renault website and car seat covers) and I can say on both occasions they were a pleasure to deal with and sorted out my problems to my satisfaction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts