Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We love Rosie and the colour is so much better than i had expected. Did have a bit of a faff with the dealer on collection. They really are just there to get your money and kick you out the door. Anyway after changing the rear spat as it was scratched. The car is home although we also have the 29.9 issue as mentioned in the Faults & problems section. Will phone the dealer tomorrow. I love the eco mode it really makes you drive very softly. I can see why some people don't like it as they want to rev and go yet this just makes you accelerate softly.
Daughter has named her Rosie because she looks like a flower.
still playing with all the gadgets and little extras that we didn't have on our previous car.
Oh it is Dynamic Media Nav S TCE 90

·
Registered
43 Posts
And a very nice flower it is too! Just wondering about the 29.9 problem is it noticeable straight away, was wondering if the dealer can check it out before I hopefully pick mine up on Friday.

Happy motoring
Tonjoe

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi All

thank you for your comments.
It really such a nice looking car just want to keep it clean and really pleased so far.

Hi Tonjoe

Yes straight away as the mile per gallon rises it reaches 29.9 and then sticks.
Should have gone back but because of other things couldn't. So will be raising when i get the chance. As it is only a minor issue not to worried at the moment but will definitely raise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts