Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another 3 years before its parked by the MOT sign ,she's waiting for rev sensors to be fitted...then pick up 09.00 march 1st..
Edited by: helart

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was surprised to learn when we ordered our car that all the option packs e.g. protection pack, chrome pack, styling pack etc. are fitted on arrival in the UK at the receiving centre (wherever that is)

Seen our first TV ad for the Captur this afternoon and it's all over the local newspaper today. Methinks supplies from the factory are such that they can now start to really push this model.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think you are probably right as advertising has increased in Poland as well! I had most of my accessories fitted by my dealer back in October, so i'm not in the least bit surprised...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She's looking very nice in the sun....although it wasn't a colour I liked initially!
Just wanted to say welcome to you!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not sure I'd ever pick Boston Blue but it really does look nice in the flesh.

The Captur is now being pushed, you can tell by the 0% APR 4 year deal, deposit contributions and so-on!

·
Registered
588 Posts
never ceases to amaze me how different the Boston Blue colour looks in pics etc than it does in the flesh. think a lot of ppl would have been tempted by it if they had it on the forecourt.

Looking great in the pic also by the way

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We've had this discussion before...and it landed me in the....* but I agree! It's a really strange colour...Nothing like it in the brochure or computer configurator!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep can't wait...just trying to sort Insurance out for March 1st,easier to cancel existing Insurance which is til march 16th on Megane than changing for 15 days....Sorry for delay in front pic,had to crop pic to get paint to edit ...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just an update....Got a deal off my Insurance to start 1st March as a new policy,saved about £60 by taking Breakdown off the Insurance now we have 4 +....
Picked Car up yesterday,all signed sealed delivered inside 15 minutes...Thanks to Jeff ..Great to drive..

Must admit we have had Renault Black cars from 1999..thought we would have a change...got a shock when it was Zero cost for the Boston Blue..

I will just say WOW to the colour in the flesh,other Boston Bluers will know what I mean...the colour changes depending on the light...

·
Registered
215 Posts
swithered between blue and the oyster grey , oyster grey won this time
still love the colour though as my second choice, wished they could do it this colour in the uk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts