Renault Captur Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Finished now and maps updated. Quite why it told me I need to "activate" the update without telling me how to do so, and then downloaded and updated the maps a week later, I don't quite know.
I guess that maps updates do not need activation, but SW updates do: possibly the car downloads the update package, but then it's up to you to install ("activate") it. Ddi you already check the manual update screen?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
View attachment 1160

"We aren't dealing with ordinary machines here.
These are highly complicated pieces of equipment almost as complicated as living organisms. In some cases, they've been designed by other computers.
We don't know exactly how they work."

Engineer from Renault, or scientist from Westworld? 馃槃
The bugger is still doing it, despite two map updates - now up to date - and a software update - "your system is up to date"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am STILL getting this stupid message and I STILL have no idea what "Your software update is Ready to Activate" means or what I am supposed to do. The **** thing is up to date.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I've had this from a Renault agent:

"After studying your case with the greatest attention, they informed me that the situation that is happening is known and that Renault is actively working to release a software upgrade that should include a fix to resolve that notification from appearing. They confirmed that it is a notification generated from the notification center, so rest assured that the software that is currently onboard is up-to-date."

21 - 24 of 24 Posts